Monday 17 December 2012

Fall Tree

Just recently I started doing some workshops with babies&toddler group on Tuesdays mornings at St.Francis Centre. I am quite happy with the results and I hope mums as well as toddlers are having fun.
My first workshop was all about "The Fall Tree" as I collected on pinterest a few different Autumn related project for the beginning.




We manage to make 13, means all the trees I prepared up front where gone (I though it will take me around two hours to make them for next day, but it took a lot more than that, lesson learnt.... )
The age group I have is 0-3 so those projects are made for an adult career to accompany the child. All of us had fun and most of the trees were taken home afterwards. Thanks everyone for participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment