I am quite happy with the final "look and feel" of it. Again it took me a while before I decided what
I would like to do with the background. I change my mind twice to finally came up with this one. I am not sure if it shows on the photos but colours match perfectly with each other. I was afraid it would turn to yellowish in the end but it didn't. I mixed some golden paint along with two shades of yellow and white paint, also I added some textures on flat stars as you can see on the close ups.
I also painted one of my Harlequin faces. The first two I made a year ago (you can check it here). I prepared them as magnets, but this time I am going to do a picture perhaps.